We are urgently searching for multiple Advanced Social Worker to work within a Child Protection and Children in Need team in Derby. This contract is paying £28-30 p/h and will initially run for three months. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, assessing and managing risks to Service Users and helping change their behavior to reduce risk as well as improving their life opportunites.
What you'll need to succeed
• Experience within a Frontline Children’s Social Work Team.
• Ideally experience within a Child Protection Team, or transferable skills and experience.
• The ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding time-management and prioritisation skills.
• HCPC Registered.
What you’ll get in return
£ 28-29 p/h
Business miles payable
What we will offer you
• Dedicated Consultant with 17 years of recruiting high calibre contractors.
• Personal Compliance Manager with guaranteed 24 hour response.
• A Free DBS with application support from your Compliance Manager.
• Our Compliance Manager will help you develop your CV further if you register with us, free of charge.
• Payroll Promise – We will pull out all the stops to make sure you are always paid on time!
• Timesheet Service – A timesheet process that is designed around you.
• A locally based team of specialists in the Social Work Sector, with excellent geographical knowledge and contacts.
• Free educational conferences.
• Advice packs.
• Regular visits from your Consultant.
• Welcome pack of social work essentials and goodies for all new starters.
• Consultants who are available outside of normal office hours.
• Refer a Friend Scheme paying £250 for every successfully placed contractor. (T&C’s apply)
• Do you have the DBS Update Service on your DBS? If you register with us then we will refund you the cost. (T&C’s apply)
• £250 reward for bringing your own contract.
• A one stop shop for all of your social work recruitment needs.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the position please click the apply button and send us your CV, we will then get in touch with you in the next 24 hours. Do you want more details before deciding? Just give us a call on 0115 993 4282 to discuss further details or if you are looking for something different then please get in touch!
Please note that Mercia Recruitment (Social Care) Ltd will request a DBS in the event an applicant being offered a position. I also understand that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position.