Mercia Social Care are currently looking for an Experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our small, friendly and supportive team in the centre of Nottingham.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for success who want to build a long term career with Mercia Social Care. In return we offer a competitive salary with an excellent commission structure, success within the role will be rewarded not only in commission but regular reviews in basic salary. Mercia Social Care also offer additional incentives for hitting targets.
• We are looking for an experienced Consultant who specialises in the Social Care or similar sector with the determination to drive sales and hit realistic targets.
• Develop a profitable desk which is able to support long term success.
• Using Mercia’s extensive list of potential clients, develop your own relationships with new clients.
• Account Manage clients and develop a trusting relationship which is beneficial to both the client and Mercia Social Care.
• Conduct candidate interviews, identifying the candidates career needs and goals.
• Visit clients onsite to uphold high quality service levels.
• Resourcing high quality candidates through a range of methods, including job boards, LinkedIn, Social Media, Mercia’s database and Referrals.
• Developing a loyal base of temporary candidates to regularly fill shifts and fulfil contracts with clients.
• Contacting permanent candidates, build a trusting relationship and match their career goals to clients requirements.
Depending on your experience, you are able to either specialist in temporary and contract recruitment or permanent, or both. We are a flexible company who are able to tailor a tole around you.
• In depth experience as a Recruitment Consultant within the Social Care or similar sector.
• Experience building and maintaining a profitable, high yield recruitment desk.
• Determined to achieve targets and reap rewards of doing so in return.
• Highly motivated with the ability to build strong long lasting relationships.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• An honest approach to work with an outgoing personality.
• Excellent commission structure and competitive basic salary.
• Additional incentives for hitting targets.
• Long term career prospects to advance your career.
• Working with an outgoing and friendly team with regular social events.
Please call us on 0115 993 4282 to find out more about the position or apply below to register your interest.