Title: Community Care Assistant
Payrate: £7.83p/h including during travelling time
Are you looking for a rewarding role within a supportive environment? Do you want to work for a company that fits around your needs and availability? If so then we could have the job for you!
Our client is a well-established privately owned community care provider who work with Nottingham City Council to support Service User’s within the comfort of their own homes.
We are looking for two committed Community Care Assistants who are passionate about supporting Service User’s whilst upholding their dignity and ensuring a high quality of life.
What you will be doing
• Following Support and Care Plans accurately
• Building relationships with Service User’s and providing companionship and friendship
• Helping Service User’s to mobilise safely from bed and settle into bed for the evening
• Assisting with personal care and dressing
• Providing and making meals, snacks and drinks
• Assisting with cleaning and laundry
• Accompanying on visits to family and friends and within the local community
• Supporting with maintaining valued hobbies and interests
• Administering medication and nutritional supplements
What you'll need to succeed
• Experience working within the Care Setting as a Care Assistant
• A positive and self-motivated attitude
• Flexible and adaptable
• Committed to maintaining high standards
• Sympathetic and compassionate
• Non driver’s welcome to apply as public transport can be used
What you’ll get in return
• £7.83 p/h including during travel time
• Flexible hours that suit you
• 35-45 hours per week, dependent on your requirements
• A job that offers variety and satisfaction
• Working with a friendly and supportive team
• Opportunities to progress
• Comprehensive training and mentoring
What you need to do now
You deserve a chance to find a good job. To work on your terms. To better your situation. To be appreciated. So, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!
Do you want more details before deciding? Just give Craig Snelson, National Recruitment Manager a call on 0115 993 4282 to discuss further details or if you are looking for something different then please get in touch!
Please note that Mercia Recruitment (Social Care) Ltd will request a DBS in the event an applicant being offered a position. I also understand that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position.