Are you a Registered Nurse who wants to make a real difference to people’s lives? Do you have a caring and friendly personality? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work for one of our clients in Chesterfield!
What you will be doing
• You will be responsible for providing a high standard of medical care to residents with dementia, physical disabilities, general medical conditions and mental health.
• Provide outstanding levels of care to Service User’s whilst maintaining their dignity.
• You will be part of a friendly team with a supportive Manager.
• Flexible hours mean you choose when you choose when you work.
What you'll need to succeed
• Hardworking with a passion for customer service.
• Committed to maintaining high standards.
• Sympathetic and Understanding.
• Valid Pin.
• Knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice.
What you’ll get in return
• Competitive rates of pay £21.00 per hour.
• Flexible shifts to suit families and other commitments.
• Access to continuous professional and personal development.
What we will offer you
• A locally based team of specialists in the Social Care Sector, with excellent geographical knowledge and contacts.
• Consultants who are available outside of normal office hours.
• Personal Compliance Manager with guaranteed 24 hour response.
• Our Compliance Manager will help you develop your CV further if you register with us, free of charge.
• Payroll Promise – We will pull out all the stops to make sure you are always paid on time!
• Timesheet Service – A timesheet process that is designed around you.
• Regular visits from your Consultant.
• A one stop shop for all of your social care recruitment needs.
What you need to do now
You deserve a chance to find a good job. To work on your terms. To better your situation. To be appreciated. So, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!
Do you want more details before deciding? Just give us a call on 0115 993 4282 to discuss further details or if you are looking for something different then please get in touch!
Please note that Mercia Recruitment (Social Care) Ltd will request a DBS in the event an applicant being offered a position. I also understand that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position.