Are you looking to positively impact the lives of others? Are you an experienced Social Care Worker? Do you have experience working with Vulnerable Adults with Learning Disabilities? Then we could have the job for you!
We are currently working with a Residential Care Home in Nottinghamshire who require two Social Care Workers who will be responsible for ensuring a good quality of life for residents in their home.
• Engage Adults with learning disabilities in activities.
• To liaise with health care and community services.
• With the help from a close and supportive team deliver outstanding levels of care.
• To assist in the physical, social and emotional care of residents.
• To be aware of the effects and opportunities of group living on residents and recognise the personal rights and dignity of the individual.
• To encourage and aid social interactions within resident groups.
• To provide and maintain accurate records such as care plans and case notes.
• To attend staff meetings, participate in staff support systems and training where appropriate.