Mercia Social Care are always looking for an Experienced Consultants to join our ever growing team within the centre of Nottingham.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for success who want to build a long term career with Mercia Social Care, we are growng fast and would we would like, like minded people to join us and add to our success. In return we offer a very competitive salary with an excellent commission structure that benifits everyone , we are a team not an individual.
We are not your traditional "recruitment agency" in fact we we do not consider ourselves to be an agency at all, we are a care provider who recruits staff not a recruitment agency who tries to do care.
• We are looking for an experienced Consultants who specialises in the Healthcare or similar sector with a proven determination to succeed
• Help develop our business which is able to support long term success for all.
• Using Mercia’s extensive list of potential clients, develop your own relationships with new clients.
• Account Manage clients and develop a trusting relationship which is beneficial to both the client and Mercia Social Care.
• Have the ability to conduct candidate interviews and identifying the candidates skills and potential
• Visit clients onsite to uphold high quality service levels.
• Resourcing high quality candidates through a range of methods, New and existing
• Developing a loyal base of candidates who will support our on going service levels to our current an new clients
• Contacting permanent candidates, build a trusting relationship and match their career goals to clients requirements.
At Mercia Social Care we can teach many skills but not a personaltiy so if you have the motivation to succeeed please get in contact.
• Experience as a Consultant within the Social Care or similar sector.
• Determined to succeed and reap the rewards of doing so in return.
• Highly motivated with the ability to build strong long lasting relationships.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• An honest approach to work with an outgoing personality.
• Excellent bonus structure and competitive basic salary.
• Additional incentives for branch success
• Long term career prospects to advance your career.
• Working with an outgoing and friendly team with regular social events.
Please call us on 0115 993 4282 to find out more about the position or apply below to register your interest.
together we can.........